Mexico Xplor Park Admission
Let your inner adventurer enjoy the best activities of adventure in the heart of the forest. Glide over amazing zip-lines, drive in amphibious vehicles, explore caves at the underground rivers.
- Fly at two circuits of seven zip-lines of the tallest zip line in the Riviera Maya, reaching 49 yards (45 meters) high
- Drive through two circuits of 3 miles (5 km) each among the wilderness of the Mayan jungle
- See natural rock formations, underground rivers and caves lined with stalactites and stalagmites for swimming and paddle on board fun rafts
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet to satisfy your appetite and recharge your batteries at El Troglodita restaurant, including salads, desserts, coffee, hot chocolate, juices, and cookies
- Park admission
- Unlimited buffet and beverages
- Helmet and life jacket
- Locker, rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only used biodegradable sunblock.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
Trending in Cancun
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities